- With TestCafe, you can run tests in any browser that supports HTML5 (including IE9+, Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera).
- TestCafe is operating system agnostic so you can run tests on Windows, Mac or Linux machines.
- Run tests on remote computers and mobile devices.
- Run tests in multiple browsers and on multiple machines in parallel.
- Run tests in the background on any machine.
Leverage your expertise
and web experience.
- Smart script injection allows you to communicate directly with the webpage DOM and intercept user actions.
- TestCafe eliminates out-of-process browser plugins and puts control back in your hands.
- Its extremely straightforward API means wrapper-free access to DOM via jQuery or the browser's API.
- TestCafe allows you to test web pages that require Basic and Windows HTTP Authentication.
Record tests visually
In any browser.
- TestCafe is 100% web-based and loads in the same browser you are testing against. There’s no need to load additional tools or switch between browsers during test recording.
- The built-in code editor allows you to edit test code directly within TestCafe’s Control Panel without using any external editor.
- Provides a set of predefined selector expressions which are built as combinations of specifically designed patterns.
Get Started Today
And experience the TestCafe difference for yourself.
60-Day Unconditional Money-Back Guarantee
We are so confident in TestCafe that we back it with a
60-day no questions asked money back guarantee.*
Apple, Mac, iPad are trademarks or registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
Linux is a registered trademark of the Linux Foundation.
of the amount you paid to DevExpress by writing to email@example.com or by calling +1 (818) 844-3383.