- From download to recording your first test in less than 5 minutes — installer automatically configures your environment.
- With TestCafe, you can run tests in any browser that supports HTML5 (including IE9+, Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera).
- TestCafe is operating system agnostic so you can run tests on Windows, Mac or Linux machines.
- Run tests on remote computers and mobile devices.
- Run tests in multiple browsers and on multiple machines in parallel.
- Run tests in the background on any machine.
- TestCafe allows you to test web pages that require Basic and Windows HTTP Authentication.
Visual recorder and editor
No coding required
- TestCafe is 100% web-based and loads in the same browser you are testing against. There’s no need to load additional tools or switch between browsers during test recording.
- Any end-user action can be easily recorded without having to write code.
- Individual test steps can be reordered, re-recorded or deleted.
- Even assertions are added via a visual editor without having to write code.
- Element selection with two-way synchronization. Simply point to an element and get the selector code automatically, or update the code manually and TestCafe will highlight the element on screen.
Leverage your expertise
and web experience
- Integrated code editor with syntax highlighting is available if you want to modify your test in code instead of the Visual Recorder.
- TestCafe introduces minimum API to learn — a couple of dozen methods covering all user actions and assertions.
to the competition
- Affordable with flexible licensing
- Plug-in free installation
- Feature-complete Visual Test Recorder
- Concise and easy-to-learn API
- 100% web-based environment
- Clean test code structure using industry-standard language
- Dedicated support for 12 months
Get Started Today
And experience the TestCafe difference for yourself.
60-Day Unconditional Money-Back Guarantee
We are so confident in TestCafe that we back it with a
60-day no questions asked money back guarantee.*
Apple, Mac, iPad are trademarks or registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
Linux is a registered trademark of the Linux Foundation.
of the amount you paid to DevExpress by writing to email@example.com or by calling +1 (818) 844-3383.